The main goal is to share and exchange on the uses and new features of the publisher’s collaborative platform and its technologies: Microsoft 365, Outlook, SharePoint, Office 365, Teams, Exchange and Power Platform …
Among the topics covered at the conferences, which will be held in French and English, are communication, business processes, knowledge management, governance, personal productivity, security, and compliance. International speakers from more than 20 countries will share their experiences during the 3 day conference organized 100% online due to Corona virus.
Big SEO : 2 days of FREE online SEO conferences
Organized by the agency CyberCité, the second edition of the Big SEO days will take place on January 19 and 20. 15 conferences are on the program, led by SEO experts: Oliver Andrieu (Abondance), Stéphane Rios de Fasterize, Semrush…
The event will address the various topics that will allow you to design a successful SEO strategy: content and linking, technical choices, Web Core Vitals, site redesign, SEO-friendly CMS, attribution… Also note that conferences around data and Analytics are planned during these two days.
Webinars of 45 minutes will allow you to learn more about strategies that work, share best practices, concrete and quantified feedback, but also interventions on the cost and ROI of SEO actions. The Big SEO days are designed for digital professionals, whatever their field (B2B, retail, e-commerce…).
Content Summit 2021 :
Participate in Content Summit 2021, a one day conference 100% online and 100% free of charge dedicated to content, social media, podcast, video, storytelling… For this first edition of the event, organized on January 26, 2021 by PlayPlay, the video creation tool, you will be able to attend 8 conferences of 30 minutes each.
On the program :
- How I reached 20 million people in 2020 on LinkedIn, by Grégoire Gambatto, CEO of Germinal.
- How Breathe built its brand awareness through a unique content strategy, by Justine Hutteau, co-founder of Breathe.
- How to develop professionally through content, by Marie Ouvrard, chief content officer at Welcome to the Jungle.
- 8 video contents that you must launch in 2021, by Thibaut Machet, CEO of PlayPlay.
- The keys to a successful video strategy on Facebook and Instagram, by Tom Rouyres, Strategic Media Partnerships at Facebook.
- Why you should launch your podcast in 2021, by Matthieu Stefani, Podcast Host of Generation Do It Yourself.
- The secret recipes of writing and copywriting, by Élise Nebout, director of Les Mots school.
- Content trends: what does 2021 hold in store for us, by Charles Alf Lafon, content strategist at TBWA.
- Webinar: Major Marketing trends in 2021.
We invite you to discover the major web marketing, on January 28th. Cyril Dhenin, associate director of the Brainsonic agency, and Amandine Fernandez, content manager at Letsignit, will address numerous themes: from the over-solicitation of traditional advertising channels to the return of fundamentals, the end of third-party cookies, the place of e-mail or the levers that still work in times of crisis.
This webinar will be an opportunity to take stock of effective formats for 2021: webinars, editorial content, hybrid events. Fabian Ropars, BDM project manager, will also share his feedback on this subject, as a media and brand, as well as the levers implemented in a B2B context.
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.
MWCP Paris 2021 https://modern-workplace.pro
Agenda 2021 : https://modern-workplace.pro/agenda-2021/#sz-tab-44216